Business Office Furniture Recycling
Clear Environment expertly separate the constituent parts of furniture and consolidate and efficiently remove them to the appropriate approved specialist recycling facility. We conduct this process with all business office furniture recycling contracts we under-take.
- As Landfill Tax increases dramatically and more recycling facilities appear, it is now almost as cost effective to recycle effects correctly as sending them to landfill.
- All salvageable metals will be sent to a metal recycling facility for re-use as raw material. Plastics will be sent to a plastics re-processor for chipping and re-use.
- Laminates, melamine and chipboard will be sent to a specialist re-processor, where they are shredded and converted into bio-mass for power generation.
- Paper waste, stationery and other waste will be collected, sorted and consolidated for correct treatment or distribution for your complete business recycling.
- All electrical items will be separated and removed to a specialist WEEE processor.
Green Sustainable Environment
We pride ourselves in using every means necessary to recycle all used, second hand office furniture, thus ensuring that future generations are brought up in a green sustainable environment.